Looking for Summer Work?
Our large financial client in Riverwoods, IL is seeking summer help from June-August. Hourly pay-rate is $11.50-$13.50 depending on experience
Candidate must be willing and able to pass an FBI background check and ten panel drug screen.
Edit all documentation to the prescribed style. Meet with and mentor curriculum designers, helping them to adhere to the appropriate style as they create training materials.
• BA in (or credits toward) English or Journalism
• Minimum 2 years’ writing and editing experience
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including basic structure and style
• Excellent listening skills, problem-solving abilities ad organization skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
• High level of self-motivation, accuracy and attention to detail
• Clear focus on timelines, including the ability to manage short deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and personnel
• Ability to learn software packages quickly
• Experience with Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite, and FrameMaker
• Experience creating training materials
• Experience with a call center environment
• Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style
If interested please send your resume to Charlotte.Robinson@Beeline.com. Be sure to include “Summer Help” as
the subject line.