Accomplishments, Awards, Publications, and Scholarships:
- Read poetry and creative nonfiction at the 2011 EGSA conference
- Read poetry and literary analysis at the 2012 EGSA conference
- Presented at the National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing (NCPTW) and the Midwest Writing Centers Association (MWCA) conference in 2011
- Presented at the East Center Writing Centers Association (ECWCA) conference in 2012
- Presented a paper at DePaul’s Humanities Center conference celebrating the 200th anniversary of Lord Byron’s Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage Cantos I and II
- Had two poems in last year’s (2010-2011) Threshold.
- I have a poem (written in David Welch’s “Portrait in Poetry” course) forthcoming in Cider Press Review.
Favorite Courses at DePaul: I find it hard to choose a favorite course as I have enjoyed them all so much.
Post-graduation Plans: My post-graduation plans include hoping to teach, continuing to tutor, and spending as much time possible writing and reading.