Accomplishments, Awards, Publications, and Scholarships:
- EGSA conference presenter, 2011, 2012
- Chapter in the anthology Doctor Who and Race (early 2013)
- Scholarly article in The Baum Bugle: A Journal of Oz (Fall 2012)
- Best poster in the Humanities award, Consilience Conference (2012)
- Diversifying Higher Education Faculty in Illinois Fellowship, 2011-12
- Graduate Research Grant, DePaul LAS
- Mellon Fellowship, THATCamp digital humanities unconference
Favorite Courses at DePaul: John Shanahan’s Restoration and Eighteenth-Century drama, Rebecca Cameron’s Modern British Drama, and Ted Anton’s Science Writing.
Post-graduation Plans: After graduation, I’m going to read a tall stack of comics, find a charity that will let me play with dogs, and look for any and all work involving students and/or sentences.